As a designer, you produce new concepts, sketches, comps, and final artwork every day. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a simple, painless way to share that work with the rest of the world. Behance is the leading online platform for showcasing and discovering creative work. Learn how easy it is to share work directly from your favorite Creative Cloud apps, build your presence, create an online portfolio, find an audience and get noticed.
What you’ll learn:
- The basics of setting up your Behance profile.
- Tips for uploading your work in progress and soliciting feedback from your
- How to showcase your work on Behance to get discovered by a larger
- Find inspiration, network and get new work through the Behance
- Use Adobe Portfolio to create a portfolio website that draws content form
the projects you post on Behance.
Brian Wood is a web developer, the author of 12 books, including Adobe Muse CC Classroom in a Book and Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 Classroom in a Book. The author of numerous training titles including Muse, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator and more. In addition to training many clients, including Nordstrom, REI, Boeing, Starbucks, Nintendo, and many others, Brian speaks regularly at national conferences, such as Adobe MAX, HOW Design, HOW Interactive, as well as events hosted by AIGA and other industry organizations. He has also written articles for SmashingMagazine.com, Peachpit.com, CreativePro.com, and more. Brian has a YouTube channel at: youtube.com/askbrianwood.com and a corporate training site at: brianwoodtraining.com.